Thursday, June 24, 2010

Worst museum I have ever gone to.

Today the activity was to go to the MUVIM, which is an illustration museum. Since I have never been to a museum of this type and it was free I figured that I had nothing to lose. I was wrong. This museum was without a doubt one of the worst ones I have ever gone to. Granted, I do not really like museums to begin with. We started the museum with a guy wearing an outfit that completely covered his body and face. We had to follow him and he would not say a word to us he just gestured. There was a point in time that they completely turned off the lights and I grabbed for the nearest person because I was scared for my life. After about 30 minutes of this we moved onto two 30 minute sessions with two other people. In one of the rooms we were trying to reenact what I thought to be a tea party (but who really knows) and they gave us a piece of chocolate and we literally stared at each other in silence for about 20 minutes. The whole time I could not even concentrate on what was going on because all I could think about was that I wish this tour was not guided so I would not have to wait for the entire tour to finish before I would have to leave. Oh well. There is an hour and a half of my life that I will never get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment