Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bullfights and España game day.


Today I went to the stadium to see where the bullfights were held in Valencia. We did not get to see one because they do not have bullfights until July here, so I will not get to see one in Valencia. In all honesty I am so glad that I do not even have the opportunity to see a bullfight. After learning about them from my culture class and see some videos of them I think it is a horrible sport. But, I guess that that just comes with the culture of this place. Also today was the Spain versus Switzerland for the world cup and I was able to watch the game with the students of the dorm in an auditorium here. Normally I am not someone who enjoys watching sports, but I can genuinely say that I like soccer. Unfortunately we lost 0-1, which was ridiculous because Spain had way better plays. Here is a picture of me at the bullfighting stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment