Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cullera!





Today I had a truly awesome day. The group activity today was to go to a city called Cullera and to climb the mountain to get to see the castle on top (it was not ruins like the last one). To be honest I did not really love the castle and it was closed so I was pretty disappointed. But, the view from the top of the mountain was beautiful and made the trip totally worth it. It had a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea and we were able to eat lunch by the castle. The only thing that I did not like about today was how hot it was. There was not a single cloud in the sky. When we left the castle we went down to the beach. On the way down the mountain I found my future home overlooking the beautiful blue ocean. It was amazing. The beach was perfect give or take a few creepers. To finish off the day we went for gelato. I got coconut and mango-pineapple. Both flavors were amazing. I wish I could send some back to the U.S. Above are pictures from my day as well as one of my future homes that is for sale right now. When do we move in?

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, gelato! Sounds delicious! Oh, and what did you eat for lunch?? Was that good too??

    ReplyDelete